Arlington National Cemetery opens to the visitors daily at 8:00 a.m and closes at 7:00 p.m from April 1 to September 30.From October 1 to March 31, the cemetery opens at 8:00 a.m and closes at 5:00 p.m.
Paid parking is available to visitors and can be accessible from Memorial Avenue. The parking garage closes 1 hour after the cemetery.
Arlington National Cemetery parking procedures
Arlington Cemetery has installed an automated parking pay system. The parking procedures are:
- Take a ticket upon entering the garage from ticket dispenser.
- Keep your ticket with you when you exit from the cemetery.
- Pay at the kiosks within the Welcome Center before returning to the parking facility. There are Credit card and Cash pay stations available inside the Welcome Center.
- Credit card only pay stations are located in the parking facility exit lanes.
- Once you paid for the ticket, you will have 20 minutes to exit the parking facility with your ticket receipt.
- If you lose your parking ticket, you must obtain and pay for a lost ticket at the pay stations within the Welcome Center. Lost tickets are considered as 7-8 Hour daily charge.
You can reduce the weight time by paying inside at the Welcome Center.
Tour operators: Transponders are available through Penn Parking. Please call (410) 782-9110 for details.
$1.75 per hour for the first three hours, and $2.50 per hour thereafter.
$7.00 per hour for the first three hours and $14.00 per hour thereafter.